Create an Account
Login:
Password:

Forgot your password?

[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: [Support]

Is it possible to have an avatar without the forum component of the site? I have been unable to figure out how to set one so though I would ask if that feature is only present if you have the larger package.

Would like one simply for news posts mostly.

At the moment, no, but that brings up an interesting idea. I think I can fit that in.

Right now, however, the avatar only shows on the forum, so it wouldn't do anything for the news page. That IS an interesting idea though.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
At the moment, no, but that brings up an interesting idea. I think I can fit that in.

Right now, however, the avatar only shows on the forum, so it wouldn't do anything for the news page. That IS an interesting idea though.

Ah. I've seen some other sites with avatars beside what I thought was news posts, but they do have forums on their sites so it's possible I was confused.

Not a problem, I can live with it. I just wasn't sure - thanks for the speedy reply Chops!

(Maybe not a bad idea to take some of the q's on the forums and put em into a catagorized FAQ? Might be a bit of work though)
(Maybe not a bad idea to take some of the q's on the forums and put em into a catagorized FAQ? Might be a bit of work though)

http://www.dkpsystem.com/faq.php

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]