Private tickets are only accessible to you and to DKPSystem.com staff
Public Tickets are visible to everyone)
Status Open
Type Bug
Section of the Site
Urgency (2 votes)
Rating (1 votes)
Description:
Last night I renamed my guilds bank tabs in-game to provide some guidance for where items should be deposited. After logging out, I checked the guild bank listing on the site and it displays both the original tabs by number AND by their new names, causing it to look like we have double the items in the bank.
Official DKPSystem.com Comments
No official comments yet
Guild site is shiningforce.dkpsystem.com
I've had this happen to me several times. A temporary workaround would be to go to the Guild Bank section of your admin panel and manually delete the ones you don't need.

--
Ieyasu - Organizer, Ex Cineribus
Ah. Forgot about that part of the admin interface. That definitely solves the immediate issue but I wonder if there's a way for the mod/website to handle that automatically.
Quote by jamessan
Ah. Forgot about that part of the admin interface. That definitely solves the immediate issue but I wonder if there's a way for the mod/website to handle that automatically.

Not reliably. The big threat is an officer who doesn't have access to see a top-level item in the guild bank, who then uploads, and in the process, deletes the legitimate guild bank that exists.

So as it is, extras will need to be deleted manually at current.

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]