Password:

Forgot your password?
Reset ALL raid availability

Reset ALL raid availability
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

Can we please have an admin function to reset all raid availability, even those who have marked their's as not changing. I like to periodically force people to redo them so I know they have been looked at and are up to date. currently I can only reset those that change weekly, which for our specific use is not useful.
Quote by gaal
Can we please have an admin function to reset all raid availability, even those who have marked their's as not changing. I like to periodically force people to redo them so I know they have been looked at and are up to date. currently I can only reset those that change weekly, which for our specific use is not useful.

I would actually prefer seeing this evolve to the calendar. Make it so that Availability is filled out on the Calendar Days and not a Generic Week. This should make it even more accurate than it is now.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
Seeing it on the calendar would be good, but not filling it out as time goes by. Unless you can wipe out days en masse. Someone coudl say they were good for 4 hours a day for 10 years in the future if they wanted and then forget to update when it changed 2 weeks later.

[Back to Index]