Password:

Forgot your password?
DKP Update Suggestions

DKP Update Suggestions
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Suggestions]
Secondary: None

Ok, so I can see where someone can post that they were missed for attendance on a raid. Is there any way for them to submit something stating they were mischarged for an item?

--
I was told I could spec Ret between 10 and 11 a.m. and do damage at a reasonable level...
In the DKP menu i believe you can make custom columns, after making an adjustment, you could create a ramarks column and annotate it there... someone want to verify this i dont know if i am 100% correct on this

--
Quote by Shams
In the DKP menu i believe you can make custom columns, after making an adjustment, you could create a ramarks column and annotate it there... someone want to verify this i dont know if i am 100% correct on this

Is this something that any person can do when they find they were charged for something that was d/e'd or was an offspec item? As of now I have a seperate thread in our forums for them to post these issues and I go in an manually fix them.

I know there is a way if they were not shown for attendance for them to fix that through the system by reporting it and it comes up on the website for me to review. I was hoping there could be a similar option for this!

--
I was told I could spec Ret between 10 and 11 a.m. and do damage at a reasonable level...
At the moment, there is not a "Challenge Request" functionality for the Items received like there is for the Missing Attendance. For that, at current, I advise the use of the forum.

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]