Private tickets are only accessible to you and to DKPSystem.com staff
Public Tickets are visible to everyone)
Status Closed
Type Bug
Section of the Site Applications
Urgency (3 votes)
Rating (5 votes)
Description:
Chops, any chance that the application thats sent to be reviewed could accept HTML as well? We have our app nicely done up using HTML, but when one is filled out and its sent to the officers to review it... all the HTML code is in it and makes it pretty unreadable. I've attached some pics for examples in a thread on the forums.

Basically, when the application comes back to be reviewed its barely legible due to the HTML code being in there from the actual application. Seems odd that the application set up would allow HTML, but then when it creates the application (once filled out) and sends it to be reviewed HTML is no longer allowed.

If you could fix this that'd be awesome, I know you're busy, but it would DEFINITELY help us out. We just started up and are going to be getting A LOT of applications now.
Official DKPSystem.com Comments
No official comments yet
This is an issue for us as well, would be great if something can be done.

Thanks
What is being planned is the opposite: Allowing the Application questions to support BBCode. Because the forum does not currently support an HTML tag (which, if done improperly becomes a major security risk), it makes more sense to go the BBCode way.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
What is being planned is the opposite: Allowing the Application questions to support BBCode. Because the forum does not currently support an HTML tag (which, if done improperly becomes a major security risk), it makes more sense to go the BBCode way.

That works as well

Thanks Chops
Any Update on this Chops?
I've added an option on the "Application Settings" page to use BBCode.

Give it a shot, let me know how you like it.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
I've added an option on the "Application Settings" page to use BBCode.

Give it a shot, let me know how you like it.

Beautiful, man! You're the bestest! Seriously, this change will make my application checker guys SO happy. So many thanks!

[Back to Index]