Forgot your password?
Item data extract file

Item data extract file
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Suggestions]
Secondary: None

Chops and LOTRO players,

Thought I'd mention that I am currently liasing with Codemasters about a method to get a data extract of the inventory, banks and character information in .txt format from the LOTRO game.

I currently manually copy and paste item names and information into a spreadsheet and with a basic script I create code for HTML and bbCode.

Anyways, if I can get an answer from Codemasters and they either inform me of a method or point me in the direction of a game file, I'll let you know.

The tool used for WoW is a real time saver and LOTRO needs it too. Currently I spend 30-90 per day on our bank... and we did have 3 banks too.
Damn them Codemasters and Turbine..... got an answer to this now.

Dear Customer,

After checking your Ticket I am sry to say that we cannot give any Information about the Stuff you want,
and further there isnt any Solution for doing this, so the only way for you is to do it like you did it before.

Thanks for your question

kndly your GM Team
The tool used for WoW is a real time saver and LOTRO needs it too. Currently I spend 30-90 per day on our bank... and we did have 3 banks too.

Yeah, admittedly, I'm amazed at how un-moddable the new games are. Obviously, I understand their hesitation to implement something that can change gameplay (like the old controversial Decursive, for example), but for data harvesting, this is something I'd consider to be absolutely essential.

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]