Forgot your password?
When Members leave

When Members leave
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Suggestions]
Secondary: None

Hey there,

I don't really know if any sees this as a problem.

Anyway - today when a member leaves the guild for some reason, he shows up as "not in guild" when uploading the rooster.

This is a good system since you can then choose to delete the char.

The problem is that when doing this it doesn't link with the account - so in fact we risk that a member with a high rank still has his account here without really seeing it.

So as far as I know we need to delete the web account manually or at least manually change the rank.

Would it be possible to make it so that if a "Main" pops up as "not in guild" the website asks about what to do with the website account? Kinda similar to what to do with the character ?

Anyway I don't know if anybody else have this as a problem - but just an idea!

/misen
Quote by Misen
Hey there,

I don't really know if any sees this as a problem.

Anyway - today when a member leaves the guild for some reason, he shows up as "not in guild" when uploading the rooster.

This is a good system since you can then choose to delete the char.

The problem is that when doing this it doesn't link with the account - so in fact we risk that a member with a high rank still has his account here without really seeing it.

So as far as I know we need to delete the web account manually or at least manually change the rank.

Would it be possible to make it so that if a "Main" pops up as "not in guild" the website asks about what to do with the website account? Kinda similar to what to do with the character ?

Anyway I don't know if anybody else have this as a problem - but just an idea!

/misen

I'd love to see something like this added. I have tons of problems keeping my roster and account list up to date when people leave the guild.

--
Ieyasu - Organizer, Ex Cineribus
I was about to post something about this as well, it can get very annoying and it took me a long time to get rid of old accounts. It would be great if this was a priorty fix!
I'm sure I can build some mechanism for pruning accounts on that kind of basis.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Sounds cool Chops!

Do you want me to make it as a ticket ?
Do you want me to make it as a ticket ?

Sure that helps with the prioritizing

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]