Password:

Forgot your password?
DKP decay not working

DKP decay not working
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

I just set the dkp decay for my website, and it doesnt seem to be working, i set the amount of days to begin dkp decay to 0, and its not decaying, ive waited 2 days ands till nothing guild site is http://sippinhateradeguild.dkpsystem.com/
Hmm..I'll have a gander as to why it's not kicking in.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
I've found the problem. In your settings, in the "Fully Decayed Value" you have 1 entered. As a clarification, the fully decayed value is the value that a single point will decay to. So, in entering 1, that means that when your points decay, each point will decay to 1. This is NOT every RAID will decay to 1, but every point.

So, in effect in setting it as 1, it's not decaying at all.

The other way to think of that field is as the real-number representation of percentage. So, if you wanted your points to decay to 25% of their original, you'd enter 0.25.

Does that make sense?

--
ooo ok i see
i entered .01 and i still dont see a decay rate on my standings page, does it have to calculate that tonight?
i entered .01 and i still dont see a decay rate on my standings page, does it have to calculate that tonight?

Yes. I can manually run it now for you, and I'm working on making the decay calculations instant, but for now, the process calculates at night.

--
please so i can see the decay rate and see what i need to change
are u gonna update the decay?
Quote by Prestige
please so i can see the decay rate and see what i need to change

It's been run, however, the decay rate is actually a much heavier calculation. I've calculated the points, but the decay rate will have to run at night (that particular calculation runs for all guilds and unfortunately takes several hours).

--

[Back to Index]