Password:

Forgot your password?
A Problem with Decay.

A Problem with Decay.
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

Last night we decided to try out the decay. I set it for 10 days, and thought we would see it begin to work about a week and ahalf from now...

but no. it started this morning and now our dkp is all screwed up.

I am about to be castrated by the GM. I immediatly turned it off... but now, is there a way to do a roll back at all and get rid of what damage was done?
Quote by Nemes
Last night we decided to try out the decay. I set it for 10 days, and thought we would see it begin to work about a week and ahalf from now...

but no. it started this morning and now our dkp is all screwed up.

I am about to be castrated by the GM. I immediatly turned it off... but now, is there a way to do a roll back at all and get rid of what damage was done?

Yeah, I can go ahead and fix it for you.

One thing to consider, and simply a misunderstanding. When you set it to take 10 days, it works retroactively. This means that all raids and items done 10 days ago or more will be retroactively decayed.

What is the address of your site so I can roll back the changes.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Thank you chops... you alone have allowed me to possibly have children some day!(the GM will now refrain from castrating me) LOL!

I believe the ultimate mistake I made was misunderstanding what Decay was all about. In the time I have had this morning I have read all your forums (even your guild website) about what decay is.

My GM was thinking it was a way to decay people's points who do not raid over a set period of time... not everyone's. That way it punishes those that do not show up for a few weeks without notice.

Thank you for rolling it back for me, CHOPS... i will name my... well, with a name like chops i better make it my new Puppy! But you are in my heart! hehe!
ahhhh it looks great! Thanks again, chops!

[Back to Index]