Private tickets are only accessible to you and to DKPSystem.com staff
Public Tickets are visible to everyone)
Status Closed
Type Support
Section of the Site Characters/Roster
Urgency (1 votes)
Rating (1 votes)
Description:
Is there a way to authorize the same e-mail account for more than one web account? I have multiple wow accounts but don't really want to use 3 different e-mail addresses, but need to keep their logins separated for the website. They have different ranks in the guild, so they have separate web accounts for the website. I don't mind receiving the same e-mail/newsletter from the website to the same e-mail address.

Also, this would apply to a couple that use the same e-mail address for all of their gaming needs. They need separate web accounts, but want to sign up with the same e-mail account and get activated somehow.. even though it will show that e-mail address as already been activated.

thanks
Official DKPSystem.com Comments
No official comments yet
The only way to do this is to create your accounts with bogus email addresses and request the admin to change them for you.

But one thing to remember, as you know, you can have multiple characters per login, but I'm not sure if you knew that each character can have a different rank.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Thanks a ton for the quick response and solution. I'm sure glad google gmail had this service advertized during one of our e-mail barrages about possible dkp systems.
Quote by shingen
Thanks a ton for the quick response and solution. I'm sure glad google gmail had this service advertized during one of our e-mail barrages about possible dkp systems.

Heh...glad to hear that those ads are working

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]