Password:

Forgot your password?
The Calendar

The Calendar
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Suggestions]
Secondary: None

I was wondering if there could be an option to the calendar, so that instead of having people sign up for raids they could have options for: Late, Gone (so the can put in like, I will be gone from this date to that date and it will put gone for them on all the days they will not be able to raid),leave early...etc, and have a little reason's box?

In my guild we do not require people to sign-up for raids, we expect them to all show up. Lol

Quote by krahelk
I was wondering if there could be an option to the calendar, so that instead of having people sign up for raids they could have options for: Late, Gone (so the can put in like, I will be gone from this date to that date and it will put gone for them on all the days they will not be able to raid),leave early...etc, and have a little reason's box?

In my guild we do not require people to sign-up for raids, we expect them to all show up. Lol

This should all fit more into the Availability tracker and is a good enhancement for Chops to add. Admittedly the Tracker should run over a course of Calendar Days and not be generic for Sunday - Saturday in my opinion.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!

[Back to Index]