Password:

Forgot your password?
site size

site size
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

hi chops i have a Q. Many ppl that use the site from the guild dont have a 22" widescreen like me so i dont see this prob but they dont see the menu bars on both sides of the screen i do with mine but that dont and i would like to see if there is anything i can do to fix it so they can see the whole site as it sould be. i have the same pre-made as u have on yours concordis is there anything i can do to make everyone see the site with the menus on both sides no matter what size there screen is. ty

--
I just looked at your site on my traditional monitors at work.
My Resolution settings are 1152x864. I see both menus on your site.

I only see 1 menu on Chops site. A lot of this has to do with the width that you make the Content area of page and the resolution that you are running on your system. Most people that don't have wide screen monitors run at 1024x768 or 800x600. I don't know if it is default code in the template for this layout or something custom Chops did but if your resoultion can't support the view I know on the main site it moves the right hand menus to the bottom left.

It has to be built in as I just lowered the resized my browser window and the menu moved on your site to the bottom left as well. You probably just want to make sure that your user know that they are not missing anything just to scroll down further if they don't have a right hand menu.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
Saud is correct. The DKPSystem.com reads the resolution of the browser and moves the right menu to the left if it drops under a certain threshold. But all the menus are there!

--
It's all in the reflexes.
kk kool so the persons pc rez needs to be maxed out if they have a small screen kk. ty guys !!!

--

[Back to Index]