Password:

Forgot your password?
Reducing functionality for guild site?

Reducing functionality for guild site?
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

Is there a way to remove one of the features that I'm currently paying for? My guild no longer uses the DKP part of the site so I'd like to remove that.
Sure, I can disable them for you. But you could just disable them by going to the Feature Access section and moving the minimum rank for "dkp" to the top rank, effectively hiding all the DKP stuff from your members.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Yeah, I've already disabled the modules on the website. This was more with respect to reducing how much I have to pay next time I renew.
Yeah, I've already disabled the modules on the website. This was more with respect to reducing how much I have to pay next time I renew.

Ahh. I see. Sure, I can go ahead and do that.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by jamessan
Is there a way to remove one of the features that I'm currently paying for? My guild no longer uses the DKP part of the site so I'd like to remove that.

What are you using now for DKP?
Quote by jsea1680
Quote by jamessan

What are you using now for DKP?

We'd been using webdkp.com since before I moved our guildsite to dkpsystem (we used to use guildportal). I took a shot at getting people to use this site's dkp mod but we just had too much invested in webdkp to make the switch worthwhile.

[Back to Index]