Password:

Forgot your password?
Community Editable Fields

Community Editable Fields
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

Are you able to have multiple community editable fields in a post? Trying to do that, and its not working so wanted to see if it was possible. Thank you.

Anthrax
Not in a single post, no, I'm afraid. Make another post in the thread, and you're good to go.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
Not in a single post, no, I'm afraid. Make another post in the thread, and you're good to go.

We went through this one too and this was the solution.
We made a thread and inside that thread had 4 or 5 different responses. Each of them had a different editable field for a topic of inquest in line with the main thread. If I recall when we did it was shortly after BC cam out for WOW and we wanted to know what steps people were at and needed for their keys for Karazan. We had each step in a different response and all people need to do was add and remove their names when the completed a step and moved on to the next.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
Thanks for the reply Chops/Saud. Ended up just making a main post and having people reply to the thread. Was using for same thing, Progression Progress.

Anthrax
Which brings me to an interesting application for something I've got in the works. Custom fields for Characters and Accounts (much like how you can define the questions in Applications).

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]