Password:

Forgot your password?
Trouble with forum rss

Trouble with forum rss
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

I can't seem to figure out how to make this work.

----
~Jaidyn
GM TOoJ
What isn't working for you. I just tested it, and it seems to be working for me. Are you familiar with using RSS Feeds?

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
I must not know anything because I can't get it to show up for me. It just says forum rss.

----
~Jaidyn
GM TOoJ
RSS feeds are used for getting latest headlines and stuff. If you use firefox, you should see this icon in the address bar. If you click it, you can subscribe to the website as a "Live Bookmark"

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

--
hrm i'm not saying something right i guess. First my work does not use FF & I don't at home either. But what I meant was like on your sight, you have the popular threads box, how do i get that to show up?

----
~Jaidyn
GM TOoJ
I see.

Interestingly enough, there was some wierd bug preventing the popular threads section from being enabled for your site. I went ahead and fixed it.

----

--
ah thank you very much

----
~Jaidyn
GM TOoJ

[Back to Index]