Password:

Forgot your password?
Account validation

Account validation
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

I know this question has bee asked prolly a thousand times, but I was wondering how would I change it when ppl make an account (Which I currently give access too) can change it for an Email validation?

SO I dont have to validate it . If that makes sense.

--
Alicatt ~
Quote by Alicatt
I know this question has bee asked prolly a thousand times, but I was wondering how would I change it when ppl make an account (Which I currently give access too) can change it for an Email validation?

SO I dont have to validate it . If that makes sense.

An email Validation of the user creating the account is always done to my knowledge. What you want if I understand you correctly is to allow the users to create and account without having to approve every single one.

If that is correct go to Admin > Characters and Accounts > Website Accounts and uncheck the box that says "Authorization Required to create account"

This means that anyone can create an account on your site. An email validation will be sent to that user only and nothing to you.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
Yep. The email validation is to make sure that random people aren't making accounts on your site. Though I am toying with the option of allowing the administrators of each site to disable the email validation requirement.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Ahh Chops that sound kinda of like an eye brow raising idea.

Thanks Saudorun, I just couldn't remember exactly where that feature was located.

Thank you both again.

--
Alicatt ~

[Back to Index]