Password:

Forgot your password?
possible feature idea

possible feature idea
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Suggestions]
Secondary: None

so my guild population is a little bit more dynamic. about once every week or two i go through my guild roster in wow and on the site, and see what members i need to create or delete from the site roster and in creating set all their crap.

I was wondering if there could be an upload feature that basically, upon exiting like the guildbank mod, created a file with a list of guildies, their name,class, lvl, and public note. I use my public notes for id: either "Main" if it's a main char, or "Alt - Sparticas" saying its and alt and what main it belongs to. Then i could once a week go to the site, upload this file, and get a prompt to add or delete entries that didnt match up.

for and add, it would use the public note to set as main or alt or default to main if it couldn't tell. for delete, prompt first then have an option for full delete(delete this memeber, the login it belongs to and all other members belonging to that login, or just simply delete that member only.

and BAM!!! wow and the site rosters are instantly sinked. and then i go take a nap and feel warm and fuzzy inside.

and dam you could probably even have the option of setting this to automated, once a week on exit this mod would synch up the site based on some settings you preset for adding and deleting. automated roster synching. dam i come up with good idea's when i'm bored at work!

----
its the soulman
so my guild population is a little bit more dynamic. about once every week or two i go through my guild roster in wow and on the site, and see what members i need to create or delete from the site roster and in creating set all their crap.

I was wondering if there could be an upload feature that basically, upon exiting like the guildbank mod, created a file with a list of guildies, their name,class, lvl, and public note. I use my public notes for id: either "Main" if it's a main char, or "Alt - Sparticas" saying its and alt and what main it belongs to. Then i could once a week go to the site, upload this file, and get a prompt to add or delete entries that didnt match up.

for and add, it would use the public note to set as main or alt or default to main if it couldn't tell. for delete, prompt first then have an option for full delete(delete this memeber, the login it belongs to and all other members belonging to that login, or just simply delete that member only.

and BAM!!! wow and the site rosters are instantly sinked. and then i go take a nap and feel warm and fuzzy inside.

and dam you could probably even have the option of setting this to automated, once a week on exit this mod would synch up the site based on some settings you preset for adding and deleting. automated roster synching. dam i come up with good idea's when i'm bored at work!

----
its the soulman

What he said^

If possible there would be like no work!

----
-Strangers

--
-Strangers
Interesting. I'll see what I can do.

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]