Password:

Forgot your password?
GM/Officers Unable to Click Edit Account/View Account

GM/Officers Unable to Click Edit Account/View Account
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

Just noticed it tonight when someone pointed it out to me while we were testing.

I, as well as one of my officers, cannot click the "Edit Account" or "View Account" links. They appear to be static, underlined, non-active links. We both tried logging out and logging back in. At that point, we were able to click either "Edit Account" or "View Account," but once that link had been clicked, they both went back to appearing inactive. At the same time, another officer was not experiencing any difficulty with the links--so I'm stumped =\

Any help is appreciated! TIA!
This is an odd one, but try heading to Admin > Event Schedule, and unchecking the box for "Show Current Month and Next Month"

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
This is an odd one, but try heading to Admin > Event Schedule, and unchecking the box for "Show Current Month and Next Month"

Well, it seems to have resolved the issue for me--I'll check with my other officer shortly and see if it has resolved for him as well.

Also, just for your all's information, the officer not experiencing the "non-clickability" issue was using IE, the rest of us were using Firefox. I thought about that after I posted last night -.- I had jumped over to IE and didn't notice the problem reoccurring there--might just be a Firefox issue.

Thanks again Chops!
Glad it worked. The problem there is a bug in the "WoW-Theme" with a big floating hidden div. I'll vbe adding the option to move the calendar side-by-side, rather than top-to-bottom, which will allow people to have the two-month view on the WoW-theme and on their own themes.

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]