Password:

Forgot your password?
Remote DKP retrival

Remote DKP retrival
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Suggestions]
Secondary: None

Is there a way that a page could be developed that would allow me to poll DKP information from another site?

For instance, on our roster site, there is a page that would show all my DKP. So I have that page poll your site with Guild Name or identifier, Player Name or Identifier, and DKP system number, and I get back the current balance for that instance?

----
Eleipher, The Warlock Extraordinaire
The New Beginnings
Thorium Brother Hood
Guild Webmaster

--
The New Beginning
Thorium Brother Hood

Guild Webmaster
Hmm...Are you talking about scraping data from another's page? Could you provide a few more details?

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
I have a Wow roster site, and I wanted to create another page for it that would list the DKP for the person. There are like 3 DKP set ups for our guild on your site. The page would pull the current dkp for each of those. I just don't know how to implement retrieval from an outside source to get the infromation from your site.

I don't want to recreate the wonderful functionality you have, but rather a simple summary page. I love this site and your awesome customer service. I just need a simple way for the more technically challenged people of our guild to be able to see their dkp at a glance.

----
The New Beginnings
Thorium Brother Hood
Guild Webmaster

--
The New Beginning
Thorium Brother Hood

Guild Webmaster

[Back to Index]