Password:

Forgot your password?
Adding Sound

Adding Sound
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

Is there any way sound can be added to my site. I would like to put our theme song on it to play when someone comes on the site.

Thank you
Are you looking for the sound to play constantly on the site? If you're familiar with HTML, you could use the "Custom Menu" option from the Administrative menu and insert the sound using the proper HTML tags.

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Are you looking for the sound to play constantly on the site? If you're familiar with HTML, you could use the "Custom Menu" option from the Administrative menu and insert the sound using the proper HTML tags.

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

Yes, thank you very much. I wasn't sure if it was handled differently on this site.
Rock on!

I'm curious to see how well that works out, actually.

----

--
Rock on!

----

OMG help me out...been a long time since I have done anything with sound. So the same should apply if I want a wave file to just play once when the site is opened right?

----
Warlock - Lord Templar

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
Rock on!

----

OMG help me out...been a long time since I have done anything with sound. So the same should apply if I want a wave file to just play once when the site is opened right?

----
Warlock - Lord Templar

Looks like you got it figured out. I like your splash screen.

----

--
Yeah the only problem with doing it in a custom menu is that it reloads every time the page reloads. I my case I just wanted it to hit once when the page was opened so I created a simple splash to do it. Its been so long since I have done anything serious with HTML that so much has changed.

----
Warlock - Lord Templar

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!

[Back to Index]