Forgot your password?
Private Thread Tags???

Private Thread Tags???
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

Can anyone help me to figure this out?

Ok, I went into Thread Tag Amdins and can't find a Thread Tag that a member has now created! We'll call the tag "Generic", it has another name but that isn't important. As site admin I can't figure out how they created it and why it isn't listed under the Thread Tag Admins. I know how to create a Private Thread and add members to it, but never had one send me and invite to join a Private Thread!

It is even listed under Tags listing when you goto the forums page. Also, it doesn't even have a private img icon next to the tag.

So my question is, can someone enlighten me on how this was done and why it isn't showing under the Thread Tag Admins page?

Thanks

--
Sreh
I went back and took another look at it... and I noticed something. I have zero admin rights to it, but it is like I am just a member. This is odd, I am the Site Admin yet I have no control over this thread tag or any of the post therein, but my own.

Any clues?

Thanks.

--
Sreh
Quote by Sreh
I went back and took another look at it... and I noticed something. I have zero admin rights to it, but it is like I am just a member. This is odd, I am the Site Admin yet I have no control over this thread tag or any of the post therein, but my own.

Any clues?

Thanks.

It is a Private Thread Tag. Just like making a generic private thread that you have no access to a member can make a private thread tag that is more like making a message list. It shows up only to those that are members of it. Only the creator has admin rights on it.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
Ok, but if that member leaves how am I suppose to remove the tag?

--
Sreh

[Back to Index]