Password:

Forgot your password?
Accidental deletion of posts

Accidental deletion of posts
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

In the proccess of cleaning up our guilds forums. Some post that needed to be kept were deleted. I guess I was just wondering if backups are kept that might have the old posts on them. And if not is there a way for us to backup things in case this happens again.
Backups are kept. What are the names of the threads that are missing?

--
It's all in the reflexes.
That is fantastic to hear!!!

Unfortunately, I am unsure of the name of the threads as I just knew which categories they were in and could easily find them there. And It is more than just a few, that has now been brought to our attention, that have been lost.

Let me ask this. The way we lost them was I believe via a prune a week or so ago can everything be restored without lossing new posts and too much headach. And I will just manually remove what is no longer needed.
ok here is the question i wanna find the find the post that was deleted and restore it how do i do it because it was a really neat post and i fear that folks that did reply to this post will not do it again ty

Let me ask this. The way we lost them was I believe via a prune a week or so ago can everything be restored without lossing new posts and too much headach. And I will just manually remove what is no longer needed.

What I'll do is restore all the threads and posts that were deleted (and that are in the most recent backup from before the post was deleted). In doing this, it'll be a partial restore.

@frostybrute: I talked with you on the phone (I believe) and we're all set. Am I correct?

--
Yea if you can resotore the deleted threads that would do the trick. Don't know of to many deleted post but I will be glad to have some of the treads that we lost back.
Quote by Kriknosnah
Yea if you can resotore the deleted threads that would do the trick. Don't know of to many deleted post but I will be glad to have some of the treads that we lost back.

I'm retarded. I forgot which site you're from again.

--
Hey no problem can't expect you to remember everyone.

The guild in Unknown Entity.
Wow... this is great news cause i deleted a forum, forgot what the name of it is exactly but it had to do with a Meeting, for the officers, with new rank proposals on the post. This would be really great if i can get this post back

and thanks again for all you do

--
Quote by Shams
Wow... this is great news cause i deleted a forum, forgot what the name of it is exactly but it had to do with a Meeting, for the officers, with new rank proposals on the post. This would be really great if i can get this post back

and thanks again for all you do

When was it deleted?

--
When was it deleted?

About, well i would say between 3 and 10 days ago

--
anything that can be done to recover that

--

[Back to Index]