Password:

Forgot your password?
DKP Attendance questions

DKP Attendance questions
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

I have one person uploading the dkp into the site every week. Last week I noticed that every point he added counted as one raid. We use the dkp system to track attendance so by doing every point as a seperate raid that could effect attendance when not needed.

This person is telling me the way the mod works you have to enter each point as a new raid. Is this correct ? Help!
This is mostly true. Each snapshot gets recorded as a "Raid."

The "Raids" (snapshots) can be grouped under "Events" however, which would give you the appropriate attendance.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Khrysta
I have one person uploading the dkp into the site every week. Last week I noticed that every point he added counted as one raid. We use the dkp system to track attendance so by doing every point as a seperate raid that could effect attendance when not needed.

This person is telling me the way the mod works you have to enter each point as a new raid. Is this correct ? Help!

you can also use the snapshot as the raid attendance then do a mass adjustment to add the the dkp and label it what u like. this will not count as an individual raid, just an adjustment.

[Back to Index]