Password:

Forgot your password?
HELP RAIDING IN 45 MINS LOL

HELP RAIDING IN 45 MINS LOL
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

Do i need to go to the associate raid prior to the raid and tell it what we are going to raid or just let it do it on its own

and before i start the raid should i delete the current

WoW/WTF/Accounts/AccountName/SavedVariables/GuildRaidSnapShot.lua

--
Quote by Shams
Do i need to go to the associate raid prior to the raid and tell it what we are going to raid or just let it do it on its own

and before i start the raid should i delete the current

WoW/WTF/Accounts/AccountName/SavedVariables/GuildRaidSnapShot.lua

You don't have to do anything prior to the raid. You can delete the .lua before you login to start the raid, or you can purge all the screenshots in-game using one of the /grss commands (not too familiar with them unfortunately, it's probably /grss purge or something).

During the raid you can take snapshots manually or automatically, again using /grss commands. I believe it's set up to take snapshots on every boss kill by default, and records all the loot. You do all the messing around after the raid is over, uploading the .lua and what-have-you.

----
**EDIT: So apparently I'm an idiot. Ignore what I said, here's what you need http://www.dkpsystem.com/dynpage.php?id=17

--
Ieyasu - Organizer, Ex Cineribus
**EDIT: So apparently I'm an idiot. Ignore what I said, here's what you need http://www.dkpsystem.com/dynpage.php?id=17

oh no you did fine i read that and it really didn't say weather i need to before or after, and i know in the past it used to give a message that said "Now go to blah blah blah and delete the grss file"

So no you are not an idiot

--
And one more thing, do i need to be the raid leadewr to run the GRSS as well, due to Master loot and such

--
Too late by now, I know but no. You don't need to be raid leader for this to work properly. I'm not sure if having ML on would have any effect, given that I'm the master looter for our guild (but not the raid leader).

--
Ieyasu - Organizer, Ex Cineribus

[Back to Index]