Logged Out
Create an Account
Login:
Password:

Forgot your password?
Increase the number of professions for a Character?

Increase the number of professions for a Character?
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Suggestions]
Secondary: None

Many of our members have several alts who all have different professions. Would it be possible to enable listing more professions for a single character, so that it is easy to see who you have to contact to get something made?

I should add that none of the alts are in the guild and most of us have no hope of remembering who's alt is who

Quote by RareBeast
Many of our members have several alts who all have different professions. Would it be possible to enable listing more professions for a single character, so that it is easy to see who you have to contact to get something made?

I should add that none of the alts are in the guild and most of us have no hope of remembering who's alt is who

It should be noted that each character on an account will who a link to the other characters. The text appears as follows.

Owning Website Account Saudorun
Other Characters on this Account
Nurodaus 19 Night Elf Rogue
Frostluna 60 Night Elf Hunter
Maaltok 70 Dwarf Paladin

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
Yeah, I know. It would just mean not having to enter all the other characters on the website and having them all "on the books".

Currently, we only have the raiding characters on the website and it keeps everything all nice, clean & simple
You definitely can list as many professions as you like, the problem is that with the GuildBankUploader, it will only keep the professions according to the character.

But on the character profile, you can click "Add A Profession" and it'll create a new one.

As for the alts, you can always tell your members to create the characters themselves by clicking the "Add a Character." Then you don't have to enter them or do associations yourself.

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]