Forgot your password?
e-mail question

e-mail question
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

Hi Chops,

Silly question I'm sure but I'm stuck. I have 2 toons in 2 different guilds that both use dkpsystem.com for the guild sites.

I used the same e-mail on both accounts and am not receiving any mail on the second account I created. Is there something that would be causing the two accounts maybe getting confused thinking its a spammer or something.

Like I said I'm not sure if this is even possible, but its annoying not being able to see my account on the second website.

thanks for your time
What email provider do you use for the account that's not receiving the email?

--
It's all in the reflexes.
It's Yahoo, but I'm getting e-mail on my first account, just not the second.

I also checked filters and spam files and nothing is there either.
Hmmm..what's the address of the website from which you aren't getting the email?

--
decimate.dkpsystem.com

any ideas yet?
One last thing...I'm sorry, I meant to ask this last week, but my short attention span got in the way - what is are the usernames of the accounts for both websites (the usernames that aren't receiving the emails).

--
opaluria = dogsofwar.dkpsystem.com works fine

menudita = decimate.dkpsystem.com doesn't work
The email address for menudita on decimate.dkpsystem.com is currently an sbcglobal.net email address.

--
yes it is, and i'm not receiving an acknowldgement e-mail so i can't logon to the site. so i'm kind of back to the beginning. maybe you could just acknowledge me on the site and i'll change it to something else once i'm in there?

sorry i know this is a minor issue, but my decimate guild wants us to use the site and i can't get in there.
I see. Sure I can do that. I was only mentioning it because I thought you said earlier that you used two Yahoo addresses, so I figured mentioning that it's a different address than was expected would figure maybe you were checking the wrong address (when I had a lot of email addresses, I would ALWAYS forget which ones I used).

--
Validated.

--
Sorry for the confusion on the sbcglobal, they're handled thru yahoo so i thought you were asking about the service provider.

Anywho, thanks so much for fixing this, you really are a GREAT service provider and have an awesome product.

hugs

[Back to Index]