Password:

Forgot your password?
DKP Ranks?

DKP Ranks?
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

iss their a way to name individuals on the dkp portion of the site? Like- Newbs, Raiders, Alternates, Leader-- in termss of the dkp list? so it can break out the ranks of the ppl who are getting dkp? right now they show all as members which is true yet untrue.

thx
You should be able to to by going to Admin > DKP > Current Standings Page.

Or maybe I'm misunderstanding you, if so, what's your guild's URL again?

--
It's all in the reflexes.
You should be able to to by going to Admin > DKP > Current Standings Page.

ty ty ty

hm just checked. current standings lets you sort- but it shows the ppl as members or officers--but does not list them as alternates, newb to raiding, etc. do i have to enter which player is an alt by name somewhere? the dkp menu just gives the order you want to see the info shown on the graph page...

i need something that shows some of these ppl are atleast alts if not casual/hardcore raiders. any thoughts.
*bump*

any ideas?--or would the alternates of mains/newbs/etc need to make a sep account on the site to rank them properly.
Quote by Grumble
*bump*

any ideas?--or would the alternates of mains/newbs/etc need to make a sep account on the site to rank them properly.

I brought this up as a suggestion a while back as well. My suggestion was to allow us filter by main and alt since that tag is already applied to the character. In the mean time, I made a seperate rank labeled Alt/Box until then so my guild could filter out alts/boxes.

Anthrax

[Back to Index]