Logged Out
Create an Account
Login:
Password:

Forgot your password?
Hey chops - paypal button screwin up the site.

Hey chops - paypal button screwin up the site.
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

Ok here is what's going on. I tried to put a paypal link on the page. but it is not working. not only is it giving me an error it has effected how I use my admin interface. such as posting new news. It gives me the same paypal error.

I tried removing it and it gives me the same error and will allow me to remove it.. Please help.
Fixed. Sorry about the delay in fixing this.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
I apologize for the forum necromancy but I was trying to figure out how to make a link to Paypal for donations. Any "easy" instructions or could someone point me in the right direction?

thx
I apologize for the forum necromancy but I was trying to figure out how to make a link to Paypal for donations. Any "easy" instructions or could someone point me in the right direction?

First, you'll want to get the appropriate HTML code from paypal.com.

Then, on your website, head to Admin > Menu Administration and click "Add new Menu" (the one at the top). Give the "Category" a name like "Donations" and then paste the code from paypal into the box at the bottom of that page.

Then Save.

--
The button won't work for me because my email address used to pay me thru PayPal doesn't match... when I post the code, my email gets converted to evillash@gmail.com (the "at" spelled out in my email is messing it up for me since I can't put the character/symbol for "at").

Suggestions?

--
You'll have to post it as HTML. The BBCode version will parse the email addresses, but the HTML version will just display it as it's written.

--
Quote by Chops
You'll have to post it as HTML. The BBCode version will parse the email addresses, but the HTML version will just display it as it's written.

Thx!

--
Quote by GuildAdmin
Ok here is what's going on. I tried to put a paypal link on the page. but it is not working. not only is it giving me an error it has effected how I use my admin interface. such as posting new news. It gives me the same paypal error.

I tried removing it and it gives me the same error and will allow me to remove it.. Please help.

I am having the same issue, I am not able to delete the donation button from the menu admin nor let me add a new button. Pleasae help!!!

my website name is gitm.dkpsystem.com.

All fixed!! Thank you!

[Back to Index]