Password:

Forgot your password?
Suggestion/Question

Suggestion/Question
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

Just wondering. i was figuring out how it all worked on the site and all. but, i added dkp that didnt exist. so i need to reset my dkp now for all our members. is there a way or can i suggest a way todo a DKP reset.
Currently, there is no "instant delete all dkp" functionality.

However, in your case, If you go to Edit your Raid in the DKP section of the Admin page, there is a "Delete" button at the bottom of the "Edit Raid" page. You can use this to delete the Raid you have entered.

Similarly, if you have any items received entered, there is a Delete button at the bottom of the "Edit Item Received" page.

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
ahh ok i see. thanks a ton!
ahh ok i see. thanks a ton!

Absolutely!

I'll be adding a "Nuke the DKP" option in the future though, just in-case of something like a Guild Reform or something.

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

--
haha cool. well thats what happened with us sorta. we merged with 3 guilds. and i was screweing around figuring out how it works and all. but i got it all straightend out now. thanks for the help and this isa bad ass dkp thing!
haha cool. well thats what happened with us sorta. we merged with 3 guilds. and i was screweing around figuring out how it works and all. but i got it all straightend out now. thanks for the help and this isa bad ass dkp thing!

Awesome, Thank you!

Naturally, if you have further questions I try to check this forum at least once a day (I'll check it more as the overall activity on this forum increases).

----

--

[Back to Index]