Forgot your password?
Big Buttons - You playing Chops?

Big Buttons - You playing Chops?
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

Hi,

today our site suddenly developed big buttons down the menu system on the left hand side.

Now the basis for our site was the WOW template you guys have done and modified it slightly. This has not been touched for a couple of months and the recent "Big Buttons" situation has not been a result of any changes we have made.

So I was wondering if this was something you have done in error?
heh..I've done nothing, but you can change those by heading to Admin > Layout > Bullet Image, or by just checking where the bullet image is pointing to in the CSS file.

But that's definitely nothing I've done.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
heh..I've done nothing, but you can change those by heading to Admin > Layout > Bullet Image, or by just checking where the bullet image is pointing to in the CSS file.

But that's definitely nothing I've done.

Ty Mate

mm CSS has not be changed and still points to the origional icon (Small wow bullet point).

any ideas?
Heh...Looking at your layout file on pkwow.dkpsystem.com, he problem becomes pretty clear.

Look at the top of your layout.html code:

<link rel=stylesheet href="http://dkpfiles.com/pklotr/files/style.css" type="text/css" />

--
Thanks Chops you are a star

Not sure why what changed but will double check.
Hey Chops,

Been a while since I have posted but a similar thing has happened again where the bullet points all show as if they should be the small WOW ones.

However they seem to be a diferrent style.

Anychance you could have a quick look?
mmm very odd buts its changed again to a diferrent bullet point
Quote by Aldor
mmm very odd buts its changed again to a diferrent bullet point

Alrighty. Check the code of your site. Right now, your code points to this CSS file:

http://dkpfiles.com/pklotr/files/style.css

Notice that your WoW site is using the CSS file from the lotr site.

In THAT css file, you've got the follow definition:

/* used in the default layout as any list items */
li{
list-style-image:url(http://dkpfiles.com/demo/list);
}

Notice, that it's pointing to the list image for the DEMO site, which explains how they're being changed.

It's the same problem that's listed above in thsi thread.

Also, looking further, at the files themselves on the server, they haven't changed in months. The last modify date for your layoutfile and menufile are August 31st.

--
That is odd as we have not changed the files for a long time as you suggest and the bullet points have been fine up until yesterday.

Many thanks for your help again on this one.
Many thanks for your help again on this one.

Not a problem man. If you've changed the css file on the lotro site, that would account for a change. I haven't checked the last modified date on that file, though.

--

[Back to Index]