Password:

Forgot your password?
Display of "Late" note on calendar

Display of "Late" note on calendar
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Suggestions]
Secondary: None

One thing I've noticed on the calendar is that there's no way to access the "Late" note once signups are closed. Since my guild doesn't always have a chance to approve people before signups close, we lose that information when we go to decide the group makeup. Would it be possible always have the "Late" note be accessible?
Quote by jamessan
One thing I've noticed on the calendar is that there's no way to access the "Late" note once signups are closed. Since my guild doesn't always have a chance to approve people before signups close, we lose that information when we go to decide the group makeup. Would it be possible always have the "Late" note be accessible?

The note is still there but only accessible in 1 format. When you open an event that is already started or in the past click the drop down and change it to "Players who signed up (sorted by time)". This will create a table that will display the Late Notes.

You are right in the fact that I think the sorted by class display should still show the hover link for Late Notes. As well as the fact that events scheduled by Role should retain the display by Role option. Would need an update from Chops on these but with the option I provided above you can at least access the notes.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
Ah, thanks for the tip. I hadn't bothered looking at the other display options.

[Back to Index]