Password:

Forgot your password?
Drop Template nuked our DKP!

Drop Template nuked our DKP!
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

Just as the title stated, rolled out the drop template and all of our DKP info got nuked. Please fix.

Our past raids are there, past items recieved is there, no information of adjustments or DKP values for earned or totals are there as well.

www.invictus.dkpsystem.com

--
As I can't see the things Chops can but doubt that changing the layout would have this affect I'll ask a simple but probably obvious question that you might have looked at already.

Did you verify that the link for the DKP Menu on your site is correct? Is it possible that the problem is that the template doesn't have the correct link?

Another test might be to go to the advanced layout and download the last copy of your site before you dropped in the template and re-upload it. If your DKP is correct after that then the issue has to be a link name.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
Quote by Saudorun
As I can't see the things Chops can but doubt that changing the layout would have this affect I'll ask a simple but probably obvious question that you might have looked at already.

Did you verify that the link for the DKP Menu on your site is correct? Is it possible that the problem is that the template doesn't have the correct link?

Another test might be to go to the advanced layout and download the last copy of your site before you dropped in the template and re-upload it. If your DKP is correct after that then the issue has to be a link name.

I don't know if this helps. After more digging, all the GRSS snapshots are there and I did get the following error message:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /websites/dkpsystem.com/admindkpupload.php on line 248

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /websites/dkpsystem.com/admindkpupload.php on line 256

Now, I am kind of a noob with all of this and if there is a fix that I can do using layman's language, please let me know. This is not the type of drama that we really need in our guild (no DKP).

I can also bring up each person's totals under the Raid Analysis page. Just when you look at the current standings page, there is no information displayed.

--
Yep you need Chops. That sounds like an issues in the files. He can see that stuff but I can't.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
Yeah, it was something I succeeded in breaking. It's fixed now. Check it out.

Sorry about that. No data was lost, it was just displaying it wrong.

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]