Password:

Forgot your password?
Mod to interact with Event Calendar from in game

Mod to interact with Event Calendar from in game
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Suggestions]
Secondary: None

Even if it is manually uploaded a mod to work with the Event Calendar would be awesome. As a guild we use a mod called GroupCalendar ( http://ui.worldofwar.net/ui.php?id=1675 ) for planning our raid event planning. It also tracks events for players such as when your transmutes and mooncloth are available.

An importer for this data would be nice!!!

----
Warlock - Lord Templar

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
Very interesting. I'll be sure to look into this one. Good call on that.

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
I did some more searching and actually found this PHP importer for GroupCalendar if you can simply make a means to support it.

http://www.curse-gaming.com/en/wow/addons-4096-1-groupcalendar-webexport.html

----
Warlock - Lord Templar

--
I Appreciate it, it may be a helpful resource in determining the method for storing the data. Hpwever, given the method by which the guild sites work, this php code itself will most likely not work with the dkpsystem database, but perhaps the code will provide a bit of help in determining how the Event Calendar mod works.

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

--
I Appreciate it, it may be a helpful resource in determining the method for storing the data. Hpwever, given the method by which the guild sites work, this php code itself will most likely not work with the dkpsystem database, but perhaps the code will provide a bit of help in determining how the Event Calendar mod works.

----

I just got done reading the patch notes for 1.12. Looks like this might be much easier to do now that Blizz is adding it to their own UI. Does this make it a more feasible option for you to do a mod that will store informaiton from the new Blizz UI Guild Calendar and upload it to the event calendar on the site?

----
Warlock - Lord Templar

--

----

I just got done reading the patch notes for 1.12. Looks like this might be much easier to do now that Blizz is adding it to their own UI. Does this make it a more feasible option for you to do a mod that will store informaiton from the new Blizz UI Guild Calendar and upload it to the event calendar on the site?

----
Warlock - Lord Templar

It probably would. I'll hold off until 1.12 is released before building this stuff.

----

--
Possibly a suggestion for the calendar / raid scheduler on the website...
I'd love to see drop-down boxes for the different type of events (much like Group Calendar uses). For example, main categories would be Raid / Dungeon / PvP and each would have subcategories with the instance/battlegrounds to choose from.
If you've looked at Group Calendar, then you can see how the scheduling is setup. It would make things much more consistent.
Just a thought for streamlining. Thanks for your time!
I'll definitely have a look at it and try to get some ideas for quick data entry into it. I also intend on adding icons for different raids (like if you want an MC icon or a BWL icon for the raids).

----

--

[Back to Index]