Password:

Forgot your password?
Formating of Guides and Forum Posts

Formating of Guides and Forum Posts
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Suggestions]
Secondary: None

Sometimes while posting, I find it difficult to format the information properly since I can not find a way to add spaces (&nbsp), tabs, or tables.

Am I missing something, or is there a way to add some of this functionality?

--
Eleipher, The Warlock Extraordinaire
The New Beginning
Thorium Brother Hood

Guild Webmaster
No, you're not missing anything. There isn't a way to insert hard spaces, tabs or tables. I will be adding a       type tag soon, however.

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
No, you're not missing anything. There isn't a way to insert hard spaces, tabs or tables. I will be adding a       type tag soon, however.

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

Yeah       FTW!

I gotta tell you, this is a great site and I love how you are continually developing it and responding to the users. I tell everyone that I think might have an interest about this site.

--
Eleipher, The Warlock Extraordinaire
The New Beginning
Thorium Brother Hood

Guild Webmaster
Awesome, thank you

I'm trying. I realize development has been a little slow for the past two weeks or so, but I'll start getting some new features cranked out quite soon.

----

--
Awesome, thank you

I'm trying. I realize development has been a little slow for the past two weeks or so, but I'll start getting some new features cranked out quite soon.

----

It should slow a bit, I mean you can't keep up that rate. And besides your product will reach a state of close to perfection, meaning you will have very little tweaks to make or things to add.

----
~Jaidyn
GM TOoJ
Awesome, thank you

----

It should slow a bit, I mean you can't keep up that rate. And besides your product will reach a state of close to perfection, meaning you will have very little tweaks to make or things to add.

----
~Jaidyn
GM TOoJ

I soooo look forward to that, so I can start another project Though it IS a bit off in the distance yet, the current list of coming changes is around 85 items long.

----

--

----
~Jaidyn
GM TOoJ

I soooo look forward to that, so I can start another project Though it IS a bit off in the distance yet, the current list of coming changes is around 85 items long.

----

Well keep up the excellent work. I was extremely shocked the first time I posted a suggestion on a Saturday afternoon and saw a response from you.

----
Warlock - Lord Templar

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!

[Back to Index]