Password:

Forgot your password?
Meta Tags

Meta Tags
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

Do we have some control over this? I'm having a problem with my site domain being classed as a dating site. I've owned this domain for some time now & have used it with other hosts so I don't understand why this would now be an issue.

Any info or advice?

----
~Jaidyn
GM TOoJ
haha....I'll look into getting a Meta tag editor available for ya.

If you did the advanced layout options, you can actually insert the meta tags yourself quite easily.

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
I didn't do the advanced layout...i'm trying to not spend so much time on site , part of the reason why I went with a somewhat prefab setup like this one. I'll dink around a bit today but if ya get an editor in i'll be grateful. As you know in the world of gaming there are some young guild members who's parent would auto block our site...

----
~Jaidyn
GM TOoJ
<3 Jaidyn
<3 Jaidyn

So, do you guys know eachother. Because I definitely noticed on TOoJ's site that there is a 60 human mage named Kross. Is this just a crazy coincidence?

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

--
<3 Jaidyn

So, do you guys know eachother. Because I definitely noticed on TOoJ's site that there is a 60 human mage named Kross. Is this just a crazy coincidence?

----

we have a secret affair in game & on Vent

----
~Jaidyn
GM TOoJ
Meta Tag support added. See the "General Setup" section of the Admin menu.

----

--
Well thank you I'll start up a secret affair with you as well lol.

----
~Jaidyn
GM TOoJ

[Back to Index]