Password:

Forgot your password?
Issue with Armory Roster Importer

Issue with Armory Roster Importer
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

This will update your individual character profiles on your roster. This will update the following information for each character: Race, Class, Level, Profession Levels (no abilities), Talent Spec, Arena Information, Factions, and items currently equipped. This is only an extremely limited replacement for the GuildBank Uploader, as this is incapable of getting the items from the bank and inventory, and is also incapable of getting the individual skills available for each profession.

I have been doing fairly regular armory roster updates (as well as GRSS snapshot updates) but it does not seem to be importing talent specs, factions etc to peoples characters. One character has all the info updated, but I think he may have used the bank upload mod. Is this due to Blizzards laggy armory or is there a problem somewhere?

I have been doing fairly regular armory roster updates (as well as GRSS snapshot updates) but it does not seem to be importing talent specs, factions etc to peoples characters. One character has all the info updated, but I think he may have used the bank upload mod. Is this due to Blizzards laggy armory or is there a problem somewhere?

The "Import Roster from Armory" does not bring in any of the detailed stuff like talent specs, equipment, etc.. It merely is for updating the roster with the proper race, class, and level.

The process that brings in the other stuff runs Thursday night (I believe) and runs for everyone that has the checkbox checked on the Admin > Armory Settings page.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Ok, cool, thanks.

I new our other site thecrusade.dkpsystem.com had all of the details in, so I thought it was strange that the new site didn't yet.

It has now updated thanks!

[Back to Index]