Logged Out
Create an Account
Login:
Password:

Forgot your password?
GRSS - Still having Opera: Oz and Prince issues in GRSS.

GRSS - Still having Opera: Oz and Prince issues in GRSS.
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

Downloaded the newest copy of GRSS since it was reported as having these fixes. Ran Kara last night.

Still had multiple snapshots on the Oz Opera (every miniboss was causing a snapshot instead of just the event ending "Crone").

Still had multiple snapshots on the Prince (every netherspite infernal was causing a snapshot).
Did you run the GetGRSSDKP.exe program and have it download the latest?

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
Did you run the GetGRSSDKP.exe program and have it download the latest?

No. Downloaded via the website link in the Admin section. Do they not both link to the same location?

No. Downloaded via the website link in the Admin section. Do they not both link to the same location?

No, the GetGRSSDKP program downloads the files directly, while the downloaded zip file is a self-contained version.

--
Ok....

Well I'll update via GetGRSSDKP.exe and try again. It'll be next week though before I can report results.
I'm also still having problems, and as a Mac user I can not use the GetGRSSDKP.exe program. I've been downloading via the website.

--
Quote by enarra
I'm also still having problems, and as a Mac user I can not use the GetGRSSDKP.exe program. I've been downloading via the website.

I thought Chops had a mac script for the download?

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!

I thought Chops had a mac script for the download?

Yep. GetGRSSDKP_OSX.scpt

--
Ah I had assumed that just downloaded the DKP data from our site not the actual addon. I haven't been running the script because, so far, we haven't been using GRSS for anything other than collecting attendance and item bids.

--
Quote by enarra
Ah I had assumed that just downloaded the DKP data from our site not the actual addon. I haven't been running the script because, so far, we haven't been using GRSS for anything other than collecting attendance and item bids.

Yeah when you download stuff from your site it does a version check against GRSS and updates as needed

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!

[Back to Index]