Forgot your password?
Sharing customizations of DKP mod

Sharing customizations of DKP mod
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Suggestions]
Secondary: None

Hello all,

I'm new here. Just wondering about a forum to share and discuss anything we've changed that might be useful to others for the DKP mod. This morning I added a feature to automatically link loot in raid chat. It's really simple, just uses the GetLink mod. Anyways, I'm not sure if there's a place to post the changes or if it is even encouraged. Obviously they are definitely not supported!

Also, maybe we could pool resources and contribute changes so Chops isn't doing everything... maybe have two versions - the beta one the community works on and the official one Chops releases?

-Mike
Sweet. Feel free to post whatever you like. Like you said, they won't be officially supported, but I'll poke in and post any comments, as well as naturally stealing whatever good contributions are made and putting them into the official version.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Sweet. Feel free to post whatever you like. Like you said, they won't be officially supported, but I'll poke in and post any comments, as well as naturally stealing whatever good contributions are made and putting them into the official version.

What's with the weird array/string thing? Smilies gone bad?

Ok... I can't see it now, but I have weird angry smilies on my post that I didn't put there. lol
What's with the weird array/string thing? Smilies gone bad?

Yeah, they've been taking over the system. Smiley Invasion.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
as well as naturally stealing whatever good contributions are made and putting them into the official version

Way to go Chops!

--

[Back to Index]