Forgot your password?
Ominous - LOTRO (Moria) Forum Problem

Ominous - LOTRO (Moria) Forum Problem
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Tickets]
Secondary: None

Hey.

Have a problem with the Ominous - LOTRO (Moria) template, have tried it on my own site registred here, aswell as on the demo, and a 14day free trial acc that a friend made.

The problem i get is when you try to read a forum post you just see it for some sec then the text dissapear, you cant mark it either to read it (so it dont seems to be a color fail).

The post text is visible a short time and then it just *poff*, either of itselfs or when you hover the mouse over it. (this might just be some weird timing tho and nothing to do with the hovering).

This occurs as i said on both my site when i try to use it aswell as on the demo and clean 14trial.
Btw @ work so it have only been tested on IE7.

Thanks in advance.
Yeah, there's an odd bug in IE7 that causes that. I haven't been able to find the cause of the bug, but there is a workaround.

My recommended solution is to choose a new "Thread Layout" other than "Standard".

That more or less takes care of that problem. Also, make sure you head to Admin > Forums > Misc Forum Settings and choose a different default Thread View as well for everyone.

I've been wrestling with that bug for a while now.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
Yeah, there's an odd bug in IE7 that causes that. I haven't been able to find the cause of the bug, but there is a workaround.

My recommended solution is to choose a new "Thread Layout" other than "Standard".

That more or less takes care of that problem. Also, make sure you head to Admin > Forums > Misc Forum Settings and choose a different default Thread View as well for everyone.

I've been wrestling with that bug for a while now.

Damn you´re fast on answering, thanks alot and will do it that way then.

[Back to Index]