Password:

Forgot your password?
Help with GRSS upload mod

Help with GRSS upload mod
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

Okay, so my guild has sort of just been fly by nighting the mod for awhile here and we upload the dkp manually, and use it for bids and loot. we have slowly understood more and more about the addon as we go along and have read the walkthrough. Heres my issue. When we click to upload a snapshot of a raid, it gives us the panel for every boss. I select the right destination from the dropdown menu for each boss, and i submit it. No dkp is awarded. It even says "x" recieved "y" dkp when you look at the list of the bosses. But the dkp standings are not adjusted. Why is this?
If you head to Admin > DKP > Raid Attendance, are there attendances listed there?

(What's your guild's address, btw?)

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
If you head to Admin > DKP > Raid Attendance, are there attendances listed there?

(What's your guild's address, btw?)

yes there are, its strange.

URL: odysseyguild.dkpsystem.com

feel free to 'invade' our space and figure it out, lol.

Alrighty, I had a suspicion, and upon looking at your site, my suspicion was confirmed.

I've already fixed this part for you, but if you head to Admin > DKP > Destinations Quick Edit, you'll see a series of ratios. All were set to 0, which means no ranks will ever receive points ever. I've updated your ratios to all be 1 (which means all ranks receive full points), but you'll still need to correct the values on the Raid attendance pages.

If you head to Admin > DKP > Raid Attendance, click [Edit] next to raid snapshots and then click "Clear All Override Points" then Save the list at the bottom.

I've also noticed that for your first snapshots, they're not assigned to bosses, and have zero points. My guess is you'll want to fix those snapshots with zeroes to have a value (the easiest way would be to assign them to a Destination).

--
okay wow that was easy. miss a small step and you ruin everything, lol. Also, i was wondering if we could somehow use the information to display a percent of raids by "event" instead of by boss downed. Simply speaking, a nite of wipes in malygos counts as the same as a nite of full clearing naxx as far as our rank adjustment means. I understand how to use the snapshots to record attendance and such now, but i mean in a simple "you've attended x raids". we use the ingame calendar for signups if that helps at all.

Thanks again for all your help, I've been really impressed by the promptness of your responses
You definitely can. Make sure you associate the snapshots (and loot) with the Calendar events, and then on the current standings page, it'll show "Events" and "Event %" representing calendar events.

You can also modify the existing snapshots and loot by going to Admin > DKP > Raid Attendance, and Admin > DKP > Items Received.

--

[Back to Index]