Password:

Forgot your password?
Website Slowness

Website Slowness
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Tickets]
Secondary: [Support]

Seems very slown this afternoon. It's taken about 30 secs per page for the last 3 hours.

Got this as well!
Hmm. Odd, I don't think I was experiencing this problem. Are you still experiencing this? The loads have been low all day.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Seems like there is a delay with transferring data from www.google-analytics.com.

--
Malice
Band of Idiots
Still got it, include the main www.dkpsystems.com site.

Better now.... back to normal.

I think one of the servers serving up the site is pouting a bit. I'm seeing a lot of "The service is not available. Please try again later."

Reloading to get to a different server work, but perhaps your host should go find the machine that's acting up...

I've seen that message off and on for about three days now, but it's getting a bit more frequent today.

--
The service is not available. Please try again later.

15 times in 30 minutes.

Happening a lot today
Also various times today several of the grafix files on this site have been "missing" and showing broken link images.

One in particular that has been showing as missing is "http://www.dkpsystem.com/settings/www/files/3wayleft.gif"
Thanks, I just noticed this. I'm working on it now, and I think I've found the problem. Sorry things have been a little shaky the past few days.

--

This is rearing its ugly head again today
Quote by Shianne

This is rearing its ugly head again today

Thanks. According to the log-file, the load balancer disabled itself for about 3 seconds and resuscitated itself.

Did you received any more messages than just around 1:00 CST(30 minutes ago)?

--
Not so far

[Back to Index]