Password:

Forgot your password?
Calander Question/Admin privliage question

Calander Question/Admin privliage question
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: [Operators] [Suggestions]

Can I/ How can I allow all of my members create events on the calendar vs just admin privileged users.

And with the Admin privilege is there a way that i can allow certain people to have certain admin privileges but not "full admin privileges" As I am not the guild owner not even a guild officer, I am however one of the original members but we are hoping to be able to run the guild though the website. If not that would be an awesome thing to implement.

Also How would I be able to change the text color of the box titles within the code and where can I find a color chat to match colors with codes please.

Sorry for the massive list of questions here just don't want to flood the board 1 post with multiple questions seemed more logical

www.smashhouse.org , please let me know what you think of my progress thus far this is my first ever time messing with code i normally use a GUI

--
Smash House
Can I/ How can I allow all of my members create events on the calendar vs just admin privileged users.

In Feature Access (Admin > Security > Feature Access), give the "myschedule" ability to the "Member" rank. This allows non-admins to make events and moderate their own events, but does not allow them to edit others' events.

And with the Admin privilege is there a way that i can allow certain people to have certain admin privileges but not "full admin privileges"

This is currently based on rank, and done in the "Feature Access" section again as above.

Also How would I be able to change the text color of the box titles within the code and where can I find a color chat to match colors with codes please.

I'm afraid I don't lnow what you mean by 'Box Titles'.

Here's an easy color chart for you: http://html-color-codes.info/

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops

In Feature Access (Admin > Security > Feature Access), give the "myschedule" ability to the "Member" rank. This allows non-admins to make events and moderate their own events, but does not allow them to edit others' events.

And with the Admin privilege is there a way that i can allow certain people to have certain admin privileges but not "full admin privileges"

This is currently based on rank, and done in the "Feature Access" section again as above.

I'm afraid I don't lnow what you mean by 'Box Titles'.

Here's an easy color chart for you: http://html-color-codes.info/

I figured out the titles earlier, for the menu is what i meant.

--
Smash House

[Back to Index]