Password:

Forgot your password?
Mass Uploading!

Mass Uploading!
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

If you hadn't yet noticed, we've added Mass Uploading for two of the most commonly requested sections, the Administrative File Uploader and the Gallery.

Clicking the new "Browse" button will bring up a dialog box that you can multiselect files in (using SHIFT or CTRL while clicking).

This will make uploading files significantly easier rather than having to do the old "select file, click upload, repeat" process which was quite tedious.

Hope you all like it.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Yup, I've been enjoying it the last day or so

Thanks for the awesome addition!

--
Followers of Nobility
I've only just tried this for the first time today. Something appears to be broken, or I'm missing something, or I'm not patient enough, but on both Safari and Firefox I've been trying to upload 2 files. The blue process bar goes full on the first file and then it does nothing. I've let it sit for 5, 10 minutes and nothing happens and the file never uploads nor goes to the second file. It just says "Uploading..."

--
Interesting. I'm not able to reproduce this on your site. Do you notice if the site generates a javascript error or anything?

It does use flash though. I'd recommend trying to update to the latest version of flash.

--
I got it to work fine at the office just now. I'll try again when I am home. I have a Mac at home (Win XP at work).

--
Well it's still not working on my Mac. Neither Safari 3 or 4, nor Firefox.

--
What version of Flash are you running?

--
Oh, dang, yes I forgot I was supposed to check that. I'll do so when I am at home. Perhaps the mac version isn't as up-to-date as the Windows one... that happens.

--
I'm actually able to reproduce the problem on my mac. I'm working on the solution at the moment and hopefully will have it fixed today.

--
Well Safari/Mac had 9.0. I downloaded 10 and now it works.

--
Quote by Enarra
Well Safari/Mac had 9.0. I downloaded 10 and now it works.

Interesting. Did that also fix it for Firefox, or no?

--
I didn't try it on Firefox, but I would expect so, it installed the new Flash on both browsers.

I can check tonight.

--
Yep, works in Firefox now.

--

[Back to Index]