Password:

Forgot your password?
Wait list

Wait list
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Tickets]
Secondary: None

When I have members whisper me for wait list, if they have those funny characters in their name like Méltz or the î. The wait list doesnt recognize those chars and splits their name up in the wait list so métlz show up there as two or three people M, ltz or Saphîra breaks up. This can be very confusing when u have a long wait list and dont know who they are. lol

Interesting. Thanks for the heads up. This will get fixed.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Also, is it possible to save the wait list so I can do console reloadui. I do DKP between Naxx Wings to keep it up to date, and hate to loose my wait list.
Thnks
My waitlist does the same thing with the special characters..

I do the same update after each wing, and I don't lose the list. One thing that would be nice though is if the Waitlist on the upload would include location, or the ability to see if the characters on the waitlist were online, so I could award DKP to those on the list and ready to join the raid...

The list of ppl in raid and in guild shows this, but not the waitlist...
Quote by envee
My waitlist does the same thing with the special characters..

I do the same update after each wing, and I don't lose the list. One thing that would be nice though is if the Waitlist on the upload would include location, or the ability to see if the characters on the waitlist were online, so I could award DKP to those on the list and ready to join the raid...

The list of ppl in raid and in guild shows this, but not the waitlist...

I think they only way that you can see if the wait list players are online is to cross reference them with those that are online in the guild section. Keep in mind that they might be on an alt. That is what I do, I like it when I can tell them between what bosses they logged off and no longer were eligible to be on the wiat list.
Gee i didn't know we had this wait list available to us. How do we access it?

--
Houdinii@Khaz'Goroth
Stormwind Magic
stormwindmagic.com
Type /grss invite to bring up the waiting list interface in-game.

If you use the on-site signups, when you run the GetGRSSDKP.exe program, it'll import all your signups for nearby events (last few days and upcoming few days), and you can invite them all in-game.

Addendum: The bug above is fixed in the new version going out this week.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Thanks chops, I will check it out.

--
Houdinii@Khaz'Goroth
Stormwind Magic
stormwindmagic.com

[Back to Index]