Private tickets are only accessible to you and to DKPSystem.com staff
Public Tickets are visible to everyone)
Status Closed
Type Bug
Section of the Site Security
Urgency (1 votes)
Rating (0 votes)
Description:
When putting in apps, at the last part where people input the security code, it gives a error, just like several other people have stated. It has worked fine for a month, and just all of a sudden started tonight.
*Apparently its happening on most of the sites, as I have put in applications on several websites to see what would happen, and I get the same message. So its not the domain masking.
Official DKPSystem.com Comments
No official comments yet
It's working properly for me. Are you still getting the error?

--
It's all in the reflexes.
hey chops, one of my officers told me over the weekend that a new recruit contacted them and were also unable to submit an application due to the confirmation code, and they tried several times.
Quote by loo
hey chops, one of my officers told me over the weekend that a new recruit contacted them and were also unable to submit an application due to the confirmation code, and they tried several times.

What address are you having your users use to access your site?

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
Quote by loo

What address are you having your users use to access your site?

wowmatrix.dkpsystem.com
someone chucked up a trial application on my site, worked fine. i know the couple people who coudlnt apply used IE (massive fail). ive had some problems using IE on other computers accessing content on website also.
For whatever it's worth, this is the third instance I've read about on these forums where people say they're having trouble with the app.

I went ahead and checked out all three sites, and was able to submit an app just fine using Firefox 3. I haven't tried any other browsers just yet - didn't know if the guild leaders would appreciate 3 or 4 test apps from me.

I have no idea why people continue to use IE for their regular browsing, especially since this happened. I guess "to each his own", but it seems to me that using Internet Explorer is asking for trouble.

--
Ieyasu - Organizer, Ex Cineribus

[Back to Index]