Password:

Forgot your password?
Quick question

Quick question
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

I have been deployed to Kuwait for a few months now and I just got an email from a guild member asking about a feature. Is there a feature that will display current raiders DKP in the chat window of WoW? If that’s not available now will it be in the future?
I'll be adding a type of support for that in the very near future.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Cool cool. I have a few suggestions then.

Would it be possible for you to make it so you can display current dkp for a particular class? Like if I wanted to see all the Priests DKP in the raid /whisper (raidleader) dkppriest and it would show in the chat window as a reply just to me? I'm pretty sure for this to work the raid leader would have to run a separate add-on.

Would it also be possible for the raid leader to broadcast the current DKP to everybody in the raid. Weather it be a particular class or all 40 raiders?

I'm guessing you’re going to start with just being able to broadcast current DKP of current raiders in the chat window but once you get that straightened out these are some really cool features that you could add later

Again....these r only some suggestions. I don’t want to sound like I'm begging for stuff. My guild has been teaming up with another guild this summer and they have a feature like that and we all really liked it.

If you have no idea what I'm talking about you can shoot me an e-mail at ryan.samson@asab.centaf.af.mil.
I know exactly what you're asking about, and I'll essentially be taking an existing mod and starting a "DKPSystem.com Fork" of it (taking the codebase, and maintaining it myself from then on).

So yeah, there are definitely plans on class-specific lookups.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
U da man chops Thanks for the fast reply

[Back to Index]