Private tickets are only accessible to you and to DKPSystem.com staff
Public Tickets are visible to everyone)
Status Closed
Type Support
Section of the Site Menus
Urgency (1 votes)
Rating (0 votes)
Description:
Currently everyone sees the admin link in the main menu.
when i go to the menu administration and edit it i do not have an option to set the minimum rank to view, as I do in all the others. I can also not disable or delete it and create a new one where i do have that ability.

The only thing they see however is to be able to renew the account. is there a way to hide that menu from non admin types in the menu administration
Official DKPSystem.com Comments
No official comments yet
The admin link will currently show for anyone with privileges to see the Applications. This is slated to change, while Applications will simply be added to the main menu, and removed from the Admin menu. As you stated though, they won't have access to do anything but view applications.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
The admin link will currently show for anyone with privileges to see the Applications. This is slated to change, while Applications will simply be added to the main menu, and removed from the Admin menu. As you stated though, they won't have access to do anything but view applications.

Has there been any changes to this yet? I have noticed that it still appears in the menu for everyone. I would like to have that only those of certain rank and above would have access to seeing this.

--
Sreh
Interesting. It had been done, but there was a bug this time that was still allowing it to be shown. Fixed now.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Thank you

--
Sreh

[Back to Index]