Password:

Forgot your password?
Logo

Logo
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: [Support] [Advanced Layout]

I have had a logo for quite some time now, I recently noticed your new templates and have one in place. The logo I had didn't match the site so I deleted it from the logo and top bar option in the admin menu. Now when the page loads there is a place holder where the logo used to be. I can't for the life of me figure out how to get rid of this.

my site is pe.dkpsystem.com if you want to check it out and give some feedback.

Thanks in advance,

Oh by the way, you guys freakin rock! Since I have been using your site I have had nothing but congradulations!! Thank You!
You should be able to disable the logo by adding the following to your CSS:
.Banner img{display:none}

when you get a new logo, remove that change, and your logo will appear.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops

I did what you suggested and it got rid of the place holder, thank you. I have now added a new banner and removed the entry. yet I still have a place holder and no new banner? I even uploaded the .jpg file to the admin directory and no fix. I have a feeling it is a flaw in the template I am using. would you be able to give anymore more insight? here is my site again for review.

pe.dkpsystem.com
What format was the file uploaded in?

This file from your Admin files has errors in it: "http://dkpfiles.com/pe/files/web_banner01.jpg"

If you click it in Firefox, it says the following:

The image "http://dkpfiles.com/pe/files/web_banner01.jpg" cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

How did you save the file?

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by kellysbills
Quote by Chops

I did what you suggested and it got rid of the place holder, thank you. I have now added a new banner and removed the entry. yet I still have a place holder and no new banner? I even uploaded the .jpg file to the admin directory and no fix. I have a feeling it is a flaw in the template I am using. would you be able to give anymore more insight? here is my site again for review.

pe.dkpsystem.com

Never mind I resaved the file and uploaded with a new file name and it is now working. I have no idea what that was all about but I am good now, thanks

[Back to Index]