Logged Out
Create an Account
Login:
Password:

Forgot your password?
Calendar question - signups automatically approved?

Calendar question - signups automatically approved?
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

I may be being a total noob here, but I noticed that once you give the "Minimum Rank to View or Sign up" right, that players are automatically "approved" if they fall within an open slot (class or role).
Is there a way to let people see them and sign up for them, but not have them be automatically approved? I.E. Require an officer to come through and approve certain people who have signed up. This gives the option to allow two hunters to sign up for a hunter slot, but to have an officer approve which one he/she wants.
Quote by HotFix
I may be being a total noob here, but I noticed that once you give the "Minimum Rank to View or Sign up" right, that players are automatically "approved" if they fall within an open slot (class or role).
Is there a way to let people see them and sign up for them, but not have them be automatically approved? I.E. Require an officer to come through and approve certain people who have signed up. This gives the option to allow two hunters to sign up for a hunter slot, but to have an officer approve which one he/she wants.

My apologies - it's late.

I totally missed the check box labeled "Approval required on event signups" in the main scheduling area. I kept looking for it under each raid as I would suspect you would want to lock down just some and not necessarily all.

Sorry.

[Back to Index]