Password:

Forgot your password?
dkp and raid snapshot

dkp and raid snapshot
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

hello, I have a question. What i want to do is giving certain dkp for every 1/2 hr to the raid and a the end of the night, upload them to the website. What i did was using grss timer to take snapshots. However, when i upload at the end of the day, i would have a bunch of snapshots couting as raids. What i want is 1 single raid and within this raid are a bunch of snapshots. Any help/tips are appreciated.

Thank you.
Quote by siafu
hello, I have a question. What i want to do is giving certain dkp for every 1/2 hr to the raid and a the end of the night, upload them to the website. What i did was using grss timer to take snapshots. However, when i upload at the end of the day, i would have a bunch of snapshots couting as raids. What i want is 1 single raid and within this raid are a bunch of snapshots. Any help/tips are appreciated.

Thank you.

It's all the same thing just different terminology.
When you upload a set of snapshots the first thing it asks you to do is correlate them to an event. The Event is the Raid in the context of what you are talking about. Its all really the same thing it just takes time getting used to the way it is tracked on the website.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!

[Back to Index]